Friday, November 30, 2007

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe that today is the last day of November. This year has been crazy, but through it all we can see God's hand on our lives. I was thinking about everything I have to be thankful for since last Thanksgiving and the list is too numerous to count, but I'll list the ones that really stick out to me.

  1. My wonderful husband who has stretched himself thin to provide for our family and stay on top of his school so that he finishes next year. He is my rock and I'm thankful the Lord brought us together.
  2. The opportunity to try a VBAC even if it didn't work, and with that for a doctor who know there was something wrong, saving Stephen's life and probably mine.
  3. Our church, they have loved and helped us. Ladies came and took Caleb to mothers day out so I could rest and many other things.
  4. Parks! Caleb loves slides and can spend a long time on them. Such a great place to meet friends for the afternoon too.
  5. Hot Chocolate. Andy makes me a cup in the evenings when my hands are cold and it tastes wonderful.

I know some are funny and I could continue for a while with random things, but these are the ones that come to mind at the moment. :D

No comments: