Thursday, November 8, 2007

Nighttime Training Pants

I had been looking into Training Pants because Caleb is outgrowing diapers. :( Since Rachel asked about them, I thought I'd do ahead and post what I had found. There are many different options, but a lot of them don't think they will had night time wetting. These 3 are my favorite ideas and I'll probably try them all.

This is the aristocrat diaper cover I listed for nighttime below in the diapers, but it is suggested that you put normal underwear on the child, then put this cover over it. The cover will keep them from leaking all over the bed, but they will be damp enough they will normally get up to change themselves. Claims are that since they feel wet, kids will start waking up to go to the bathroom. www.greenmoutaindiapers.com

These are just called pull-up or side snap trainers. They are pretty heavy duty, and claim they can hold night time wetting. I think they look like they will work well, but wouldn't know for sure. www.hyenacart.com/thecoveredcaboose

These are called bedwetter pants. They will feel wet to the child's skin to encourage them to go to the bathroom instead of wetting the bed, but will not leak. They are under "other products" on www.mother-ease.com

One other interesting site that has several suggestions is www.pottytrainingconcepts.com it also has some waterproof night time pants.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the info, Beth. It is greatly appreciated!