Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

I wanted to post these on Thanksgiving, but my family's internet was messed up and John and I could not get the pictures to work properly. We spent the weekend with my folks and Mom and I woke up really early Friday morning to go shopping. It's our time together to buy the last presents on Mom's list and have time together. I don't go anywhere without Stephen yet and he was a dream even with getting up that early.

Saturday we went to Olan Mills and did family portraits. Mom and I realized that we hadn't taken any family pictures since my wedding and with David graduating in May then moving to UNC for dental school we figured we should get some in before we scattered to the four winds. With all that said, below are some pictures from Thanksgiving day. I made the boys outfits, smocking and all. :D


Stephen smiling at Uncle David.

Caleb was curious about the camera. lol

Hey Uncle David.

Me and my boys with my Mam-ma, she is meeting Stephen for the first time.

Us with Pap-pa, I think he has trouble believing his baby girl is married with kids of her own now. :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Beth these are wonderful pictures and I love the outfits for your boys. I need to get back to smocking again and make some clothes for Luke. Is that the Jeffrey pattern? Glad you had a great time with your family:)

Beth said...

The pattern is the Allan bubble. I love it because it has elastic on the side which allows it to fit longer. It's also really easy to put together. It took me a little less than 5 hours to complete both outfits.