Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So Sudden

I just found out a couple of hours ago that my dear friend Jessica Webber's sister Kristen was in a bad equestrian accident. She was in the accident either Monday night or yesterday morning and died yesterday morning. I don't have the details of exactly what happened.

Kristen was going to be married in three weeks. Her family is in absolute shock. PLEASE lift this family up in prayer!! I cannot even fathom what they are feeling right now. Please pray that God gives them peace that passeth all understanding as they make plans and try to deal with the coming days. My heart and mind are stunned right now just trying to realize that this beautiful, vivacious girl is gone. Please pray also for her husband to be.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is awful!!! I will be praying for Kristin's family and her fiance and you too!