Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am finally in the process of finishing up my bachelor's degree. I was on track to be done in a total of 3 1/2 years, but that was before we got married. I have finally signed up for my last 4 classes and have my sisters here for the week so I work intensely on my Latin. If I work really hard and don't goof off I'll be done by Christmas, but will definitely graduate in the Spring. It will have taken me 2 1/2 more years than I thought, but I'll be glad to be done. lol

Even though things have not gone the way I've planned them, it is all the Lord's timing and Andy and I couldn't be happier. We often wonder what the Lord is preparing us for with some of the things we have gone through and are faced with currently, but are safe in the knowledge that everything is in his hands. Even in trials there is still great joy.

We are looking forward to moving the first of August. Our apartment was getting a little small and the reality company became neglectful, so after trial and error we have found a beautiful duplex and can't wait to move in. I can't believe I'm moving with 2 such little children, but we are really excited that Caleb will never remember being without a yard. We will be surrounded by trees and best of all will not have loud neighbors partying until all hours of the night. YAY!!!! :D

3 comments:

K. Humby said...

As I have said already, I am so excited that ya'll will finally have a quiet place to live! The apartment must be getting rather cramped with two boys now!

Julie said...

I'm glad you are getting to move to a place with a yard! Living in a small apartment can be very frustrating and I am sure with 2 children that it is even more frustrating.

Kristy said...

It sounds like your duplex experience will be better than ours (which wasn't all that bad). One of the years in TX, two bachelors lived next to us. Lee only had to call the cops once or twice, and they never woke up Stephen (just us).