Tuesday, June 12, 2007

About me...

Most of y'all know me and how Andy and I met... We met on a mission trip in 2000 and I knew the first time I saw him that I was supposed to marry him. Kinda startled me, I was 15 and he had a girlfriend. Serveral years later we were set up by his youth pastor and we both knew after our first date that this was it.

In someways we are complete opposites. He loves sports and is pretty good at most of them and really good at some. I would rather curl up with a good book, though I have athletic abilities. Just means our boys will probably be able to play sports. Andy is mathematical and I'm good at english and history.

Even with what some people consider major differences the ones that matter the most we are alike in. Thankfully, Andy is a strong leader, because with my dominant personality I would run over him if he let me. He is a careful biblical leader and always attempts to study things through and guide me when I have questions. He is one of the most compassionate people I know and even though both of our beautiful boys were surprises he is a wonderful father. The Lord has blessed me with my husband who complements my personality and gifts so well.

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Very intersting. I never knew the details of how you and Andy met as I think I was already away at college at that time.

K. Humby said...

woo Hoo! Beth is a blogger! Though I did know the details... It was good to heard them again! :)

Julie said...

I never knew any of that because I was at college and then married when you guys were getting to know each other and dating. It is nice to know the details. :)

j.j. said...

Hi Beth - welcome to bloglandia as I like to call it. Thanks for posting about how you met=)