Monday, September 3, 2007

Yakama

For those of you who have been to the Yakama Indian Reservation. I don't know if some of you knew this, but there is a full-time missionary out there now and he and his family have been there for about 4 years. His name is Chris Granberry and he was Andy's youth pastor and my team leader the first time I was there.

God is working incredible things on the reservation and Chris decided to post his quarterly updates on a new blog this summer. I thought you might like to look at it and see some of the amazing things the Lord is doing in such a dark place. I haven't been able to see the pictures he has posted so I'm going to email him and see if that can get fixed.

http://sacredroadyakama.blogspot.com

1 comment:

K. Humby said...

Hey thanks for posting the blog site!!!