Monday, September 24, 2007

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures of my sweet boys. I had to control myself and not post more. :)

They love to sit in the box and laugh, I'm not sure why...

He feels like part of the family at dinner and is so happy to be on the same level we are

Caleb was watching for Andy to get home from class. :)

He loves his swing and was making a funny face. lol He's teething so he chews on his lip.

Caleb tah-turing (coloring)

Caleb will not let Stephen play in the floor gym without shoving his way in and playing with him.

4 comments:

Little Fish said...

I like your photo posts. They let everyone know how much you love your boys, and how closely you pay attention to details.

Beth said...

Thanks!! :) Glad you like my pictures.

K. Humby said...

Thank you for posting photos of the boys! They are growing soooo big! I know that must be the only thing you find coming out of my mouth in description but... Sorry! :)They always just surprise me with their size. How cute they are together!!!

j.j. said...

Your boys are cute. Funny about the two in the play gym. Lydia does the same thing when we put Lauren down there! =)