Monday, October 15, 2007

Blessings

God is so good!!! I was going through old bills today and filing them. I was actually looking at what they were charging for and noticed that we had been charged $400 for a circumcision we did not have done. I called the doctor's office and am in the process of getting that removed. It's pretty easy to prove that it wasn't done and I told the lady I'd be happy to bring Stephen in if they need proof that he wasn't circumcised. She laughed and said that it wouldn't be necessary. :) Isn't it wonderful how the Lord gives us gifts we didn't even know we needed? I can't believe I missed that when I first got the bill.

2 comments:

K. Humby said...

Wow! That is quite the charge especially for an event which did not transpire. Hard to imagine how they could have gotten something as visible as that confused!!!! :)
Yes, God really has his hand on everything, and I am overwhelmingly thankful for this!

Rachel said...

What a blessing!!!