Thursday, October 11, 2007

Baby Boys and Girls

I've been thinking about which of my friends have had boys and girls this year and Stephen is one of only three boys in my circle of friends. lol Stephen, Luke and Rebecca's yet to be known little boy are the only one's I can think of. 5 other ladies in my church and 2 other friends have had babies or are due in the next couple of weeks, all girls, and Jen, Kelley, Katie and Kristy have girls. Even the year Caleb was born was a girl year for our church, 3 little girls were born in the same month and then Caleb and his friend William with girls after them. It is starting to appear that my little boys are going to be in the middle of a gang of girls like my brothers were. That's ok though, they will have some beautiful, sweet girls to pick from if Andy and I bring them up right. A couple of my friends have already claimed Caleb. :D

On another note, I had my boys measured and weighed yesterday.
Caleb is 38 inches and 40 lbs at 2. Children generally double their height from 2 to adulthood so you do the math. lol
Stephen is 28 inches and 22 lbs at exactly 6 months. Yes, I know, my children are quite large. :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You have big, cute, healthy boys!!!
Concerning the ratio of boys to girls - We must be supplying most of the guys, but could really use some girl vibes directed toward us (just not quite yet;)

Beth said...

I agree, I would love to have a girl and I'm sure you would too, but we are hoping to wait until a year from now. Andy would like to be almost done before we get pregnant and out of school when our 3rd is born. Though if we do have another boy we have the name picked out. Chose it right after Stephen was born because we want it to be after my doctor.