Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm back among the living... :D

Well, it's been over a month since I last posted because I've been spending every waking moment either studying or taking care of sick children. I am happy to say that I took my final in Latin yesterday and while I'm scared to find out how I did, I believe I did well enough to pass the class. That's all I'm asking for at this point so we'll see. After this I have 3 classes left which I will be starting the first of March. :)

On the babies front... Caleb is talking up a storm and 2 days ago said "wove oo" to me after I said I love you. :) He is very smart and we have had to be creative to keep him out of the fridge so that he doesn't eat us out of house and home. Stephen is almost walking. He'll take several steps between pieces of furniture and is starting to walk across the room. It's so exciting and fun to watch. He also says "hi" and "da", we are loving it.

Now it's time for me to go clean my house which I let slip while I was frantically studying for my final.

2 comments:

K. Humby said...

Glad to hear that the final is over. There is almost nothing better than actually being done with a class. The grade, at the end, really doesn't matter too much. Of course, you want to pass, but I am sure that won't be a problem for you!!!

Rachel said...

Yay, I sure hope you get a great score, but being done and passing are the most important.
Isn't is so wonderful to hear your LO talking, especially wove oo!!!!
Our poor houses - life is so busy, it is really hard to keep everything clean and presentable. I have been working especially on the kitchen and my bedroom is next finally:)