Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Backyards and Swing Sets

One of the reasons we LOVE our duplex is the backyard. It was already mostly fenced in when we moved here and our lovely landlords have told us that we can put up more fencing, play toys and plant anything we want. For Christmas Andy's parents bought the boys a swing set and this weekend was the first chance we've had to bring it down and put it up. Between weather, being sick and people traveling it just hasn't worked out until now. Anyways, we are thrilled and here are some pictures from Saturday. We have since gotten most of the leaves up and have 2 lounges chairs out that we got for wedding presents and have been storing under our bed. :)


Getting everything out...

My cutie pie... he has my eyes :)



Caleb is so excited. Can you tell?

He wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first

Yes, we have a sandbox and LOVE it!

Caleb wanted to "help" Deke so he laid down next to him :)

All done!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your boys are going to have so much fun swinging and sliding!!! And you will enjoy watching (or swinging/sliding) with them as well! The weather must have been really nice! Glad you got it all put together.

K. Humby said...

How fun!!! I am sure that the boys will have many fond memories in your back yard! :) (P.S. I am so sorry that I "missed" your skype call. I am not even sure if you called or not. I didn't see a missed call. I just now got home tonight ... almost midnight and I didn't get home until after midnight last night.)