Monday, December 17, 2007

Learning...

It's amazing how just a week will totally change a young child's maturity level. Just this week Caleb started really singing along with all of his favorite Wiggles songs and doing the motions. It was just precious. Stephen would stand at the side table, just watch him and giggle. My favorite though was last night. He was sitting in middle of the floor reading a book and started singing... dee an umm, dee an umm... and doing hand motions. It took me a second and I realized he was singing Deep and Wide. They had been singing it in Sunday School that morning and he remembered it. It was so cute and just makes me so grateful that our children grow up unable to remember when they didn't know about God's love for us. :D

2 comments:

K. Humby said...

That is soooo sweet!

Rachel said...

Absolutely precious!!! I totally agree that I am so thankful that our children do grow up never remembering a day that they did not know God.