Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Praise God!!!

My car is not actually fixed yet, but we have found a collision shop who is really working to help us out. The man who owns it came in and talked to me and found out that we had 2 young children and Andy was trying to finish school with a teaching degree. After that, he looked at the damage to my car and told me that he would give me the parts necessary in order to keep the car from being totaled. That was unbelievably generous of him and we are so thankful that God led me to his shop. He told me that he understood that we could not afford a car payment right now and that my car would be as good as new when they were finished with it. This was an answer to our prayers.

1 comment:

K. Humby said...

Hey! It was great to hear about your car. Isn't amazing how God providentially guides our steps!?! There is nothing for which He will not provide if necessary.