Monday, July 16, 2007

Uncle David

My brother David is going to Mexico on a mission trip and found out that his passport expired this summer because it was a youth passport. He ended up having to drive down to New Orleans in order to get it renewed and stopped on his way through to see us. Caleb adores his uncles and Stephen is just such a people person. While he was here David took these pictures.

Uncle David playing with Stephen


My cutie pie standing on my lap. He has very intense eyes in pictures. :)


Stephen thinks that dangling in the air is the best thing ever, here he is giggling at me.


Caleb is a little camera ham. He has also learned to say cheese. lol


I love the intense look and the drool. :) Caleb is telling David something...
Figuring out family names for our kids has been fun. We finally decided that David, John and James would get to be Uncle David, Uncle John and Uncle James, but the girls are so close in age to my kids, especially Ruth, that they are just Becky and Ruth. Caleb calls them Beh Beh and Roo. :)

No comments: